So, questions for everyone!
Well, really it’s a Personal/asking for me question.
You see, I really need myself a job. I don’t mind having to work in guymode (as I’ve done this with every single job I’ve had so far) but I would totally love to try and land a job all female’d up n stuff.
So, question/s for you all to help me not be broke:
This one’s mostly for curiosity: If you’re employed, do you go to work as the gender you identify as?
This one’s more for me: What are some places I should apply at? As I said above, if I have to I’ll be the (icky) guy me at work, it really doesn’t bother me that much, but I would be so much happier if I can go to work as myself.
If it helps, I currently live in San Francisco.
So… help :D?
12 Notes/ Hide
- quilted-dreams answered: Honestly I would just ask! The worse they can do is say no. I just want everyone to be happy, truthfully OTL /supporting sister w/ FtM bf <3
- moonlymoon likes this
- chasingdreamrainbows likes this
- alicetumblin answered: you could do a work-transition after you secure a job maybe.
- michellesplace likes this
- life-in-neon answered: I can’t say anything about SF, but I went to my interview as male and my first day as female. They knew, they were supportive.
- iamjesstg likes this
- faketransgirl answered: Wal-Mart is okay ish for trans people, I hear? But terrible to work at in general. :D
- velael answered: I’ll be working as a bank teller this summer, they had no poblem with me being a girl but having ‘sex: male’ on government papers
- mtfconfessions posted this