860) I have a completely female persona on everything I do online, including stuff like Facebook, but I use another girl’s photos. As far as everyone online is concerned, I actually look like that. But in reality, I’m pre-everything and haven’t come out to anyone.
10 Notes/ Hide
- becomingtheunbroken likes this
- jencas70 likes this
- brandnewcolonybravenewworld likes this
- cassandracav said: I have a whole other life out there. I try not to be deceptive, but who am I to correct people’s perceptions and assumptions? *sighs* Pre-everything, out to a few, but barely.
- cassandracav likes this
- bookstechfilmsrandom reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- gendertruckery likes this
- dream6601 said: I did that for a long time till i felt like the modern internet of webcams and voicechat killed the real me and forced me back into this shell.
- dream6601 likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this