1194) I don’t know if I believe in the soul or not. If I have one, I cant help but wonder if I have a female soul, and that’s why Im trans. Or I also wonder if souls are genderless and I happen to have a female brain. Or maybe even souls dont exist and I have a female brian. Whatever the heck is going on there, even if I have a male soul and a male brain, I know I have gender dysphoria and I know I am a female human being.
15 Notes/ Hide
- iikostar13 likes this
- jennysgotagun said: If you’re a transwoman, it’s caused by having a female brain in a male body. It’ where dysphoria comes from. Don’t worry, you are most def female inside.
- thirdsexblog said: You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul. Gender is a social human tool to describe behavior which is a manifestation of the soul in the body as it communicates in the physical world. Gender Dysphoria is a heteronormative myth. You are YOU.
- paisleyasfuck likes this
- sylerwind said: I do wonder where these feelings come from, I know despite my sex, I’m female but what is telling me this.
- punk-is-bread reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- saguusa likes this
- transitiontotheside reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- brownstarofmyeye likes this
- thickskin-tenderheart likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this