1255) I haven’t had my hair cut since June 2011 and when I accepted myself as transgendered a few months later, I decided that not a soul on earth would touch it. Unfortunately it’s grown only eight inches and into an afro. This is fucking hell.
12 Notes/ Hide
- ramblingsfromthelandofcotton likes this
- iikostar13 likes this
- downerjams likes this
- tay9000 said: Look into Brazilian Keratin Treatment or Japanese Hair straightening. These are semi/permanent straightening treatments. It’s kind of expensive. I paid a little over $300 for Japanese but I’ve now gone 5 months without flat ironing my hair.
- ericcopani reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- theviewfromthepodium reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- deepfriedqueer likes this
- boyzwillbegirlz said: story of my mother fucking life!!!!!!
- trevorlezombie likes this
- listlessindigo likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this