1260) I’ve felt like I’ve been making huge progress. I never go out without makeup, I’ve sold all my boys clothes on ebay etc. But nonetheless my mum makes me feel like nothings changed at all. It’s due to so many little things, but she’s the only one who makes me feel like a boy now. I wish we could just have a normal mother-daughter relationship.
11 Notes/ Hide
- iikostar13 likes this
- emmabethdonnelly reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- blu-bun likes this
- valhallalagoon likes this
- kindofcute-kindof said: My mom actually has jealousy issues about me now. I think she will come around eventually. Dads are easier to cope with, but believe me, moms can say the wors thtings at the worst time.
- featheredwolf likes this
- featheredwolf reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- mtfconfessions posted this