1285) I’m a non-binary MAAB wanting to transition in NYS. I don’t know how to go about it, if I will get approved for HRT or even if I’ll be approved since I don’t want to go from one binary to the other. I’m so confused but I’m sure of more than anything that I need this.
6 Notes/ Hide
- fireflyscifi said: I don’t know about NY, since I’m from MI. I myself am a bit of a dyke girl and have played the “pretend to be femme” game before. It shouldn’t need to be played, but will work if you can’t find a non-binary supportive therapist.
- toothilykookily likes this
- beaverbunnydelight likes this
- warminvention likes this
- lunathegamer said: From my experience in New York, I’ve managed to find therapists, psychiatrists, and doctors who were supportive of non-binary transitions. Doesn’t apply to me, so I can’t say how perfect they are, but from what I can tell they’re very supportive.
- kay-is-for-kookie reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- mtfconfessions posted this