1377) In this world of internet where is so easy to find information/orientation and help about trans issues, I hate to see how spoiled and impatient this underage Trans girls are! I know that everyone want to be like Kim Petras, but WTF! I wish I had internet access and he same amount of information and acceptance when I was a teenager, but since I hadn’t, I just could start transitioning at 29yo… So GIRLS! IT IS OK TO START TRANSITIONING AFTER 18 or 21! Call me bitter if you want… I don’t care!
20 Notes/ Hide
- iikostar13 likes this
- melancholynecrokiss said: Almost everyone wishes they’d transition sooner, hell I’ve heard 17 y/o complain about not transitioning at age 4 or 5, it’s not about being a “spoiled brat”, but avoid more years of pain and misery.
- ameliabee likes this
- bodyflames likes this
- survival2019 likes this
- chihiros-alterego said: Starting earlier boasts better results, hence the impatience.
- hereitsallalright likes this
- ericcopani reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- harley-ambiguous reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- clandestineponderings said: I deal with so much shit and pain everyday due to my dysphoria, and all I want is for it to stop. That’s why I’m impatient. I’m not being spoiled, all I want is to find a solution for my problems. Let’s criticize our enemies, not our allies, ok?
- laura-changeling likes this
- amberstrike13 reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- punk-is-bread reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- evbelluche likes this
- i-am-river likes this
- beaverbunnydelight likes this
- glittertendy likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this