1409) I’ve had gender dysphoria for as long as I can remember, and I’m still a boy but have never wanted to be =\ I want to start my transition so badly, but I can’t even start a RLE. It’s complicated because my bandmates wouldn’t like me anymore, I would lose my job, and nobody in my family would be understanding. I don’t know what to do… the longer I’m a boy the more depressed I get, but if I start fully dressing like a girl I would lose my job, my family, and my band. I dont want to lose it all.
10 Notes/ Hide
- jemeryl likes this
- outsidethesafezone likes this
- bodyflames likes this
- gogdamnittyll reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- armageddon11 likes this
- collaterlysisters said: can you look for an informed-consent clinic? RLE requirements are fucking inhumane, sexist garbage and amount to little more than ritual humiliation for most people.
- anarcha-avery reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- mtfconfessions posted this