1437) I’m so impatient to get on hormones that I might order online soon, but at the same time I’m scared by what I’ve heard about shrinkage down below… that would definitely hurt my sex life, I’m not planning on bottom surgery!
12 Notes/ Hide
- genderisaspectrum likes this
- beyondthebinary reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- beyond-the-binary likes this
- goldenwolfrose likes this
- raquel-not-rachel likes this
- ataulfomangos reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- melancholynecrokiss said: Shirnkage isn’t that much of problem as atrophy is, to avoid it you need to um….excercise it regularly.
- pyrzqxgl said: Shrinkage did occur for my gf, but it never hurt our sex life. It is more dramatic with anti androgens than with just estrogens,
- kennerzzz said: My sex life is still pretty good. Shrinkage was a full 2 inches on me, but you might not experience any!
- 15piecesofflare likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this