1458) I’ve begun to doubt myself. Not whether I’m a girl (I certainly am), but rather my name. How am I supposed to know which one’s right?
16 Notes/ Hide
- demigirl-former-robot said: I’m definitely here. I had set on a name over a year ago and then I started to reconsider this last spring for something else. Still haven’t decided. Nothing wrong with this or your situation. Names are important.
- racheldefinitely likes this
- nerdcrest said: It took me a while, but I finally realized what name I actually felt comfortable with. When you know, you’ll know.
- outsidethesafezone likes this
- becomingtheunbroken reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- paisleyasfuck reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- paisleyasfuck likes this
- hugsareanecessity reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- totallyamelia said: Think about what you do and don’t want in a name, go through name books or whatever and make a short list of possibilities. Sit on that for a while and after a week or so, see if something speaks to you. Then give it a try for a little while.
- harley-ambiguous reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- ericcopani reblogged this from mtfconfessions
- mysocalledgender likes this
- culturalcontrarian likes this
- afoxykanaya likes this
- shotgunheart likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this