1510) It saddens me the fact I won’t be on hormones till I’m 19(Which is the minimum age legal age to start transitioning to the opposite gender), but I’m already starting electrolysis, which makes me feel better about myself regarding my transition.
14 Notes/ Hide
- outsidethesafezone likes this
- a-millionlittle-pieces likes this
- lucidlymiaou said: I’d like to start electrolysis, you’re lucky. :) And where are you that it’s nineteen?
- sheranwiththewind likes this
- harley-ambiguous said: honestly, electrolysis is far better than HRT in making me feel better. I really hate scruff…
- transgalacticwanderer reblogged this from mtfconfessions and added:
- transgalacticwanderer likes this
- nerdcrest said: Sorry, but, where is it the minimum legal age to start at 19? Just curious, mostly.
- brandnewcolonybravenewworld likes this
- purplegoesbothways likes this
- varsouviana-polka likes this
- mtfconfessions posted this