1000) I just deleted my Facebook account (boy mode) so my friends couldn’t link their accounts to my Tumblr (super feminine, shits unicorns and glitter, mode). Nobody shall ever know who I am, not like those idiots ever bothered to learn prior to me figuring out that I’m a girl.
974) When a trans woman says they want hemmorhoids to experience a period I wince. I’ve suffered hemmorhoids for years and no matter how regular it is it is terrifying to bleed from any part of your body. It is painful. If that is what a period is like then we are the lucky ones.
44) I get jealous when my girl friends talk about their periods.
29) It pains me to know that I’ll never have the opportunity to wear a beautiful dress to my high school prom. It’s a meaningful thing to a girl, like me.
26) Sometimes I think my penis is one of the most feminine parts of my body.
24) I’m a transitioning trans woman, 21 years old, and I’ve been on HRT 7 months. I’m terrified that I’ve started too late in life and people will always be able to pick out the “freak” in a crowd. The shape of my body is all wrong. My facial hair is wrong. My voice is wrong. I want to feel good about myself, but looking in the mirror feels like an elaborately staged farce. I ask. “Who do you think that you’re kidding?” Plus, I worry I’ll never be satisfied with the GRS results. But I’m too scared to admit that I can live without it….
21) I’m horrified that by the time I’ll be able to start HRT, my girlish figure will disappear inside a tall lanky man’s body. All I can do is hope and wish that I’m able to start soon.
19) I’m more feminine than most of my cisgirl friends, and I sometimes feel like I’m overdoing it because of it.
6) Now that I’ve come out to my family, I’m the most feminine person in the house without even trying; every female in my family is really tomboyish. Now I feel TOO girly.
Page 1 of 2
← Newer • Older →